Posted by Twiz Fitch

Rental Income Protection

Protect your rental income with Rent4Sure and Randalls Property Agents.


Randalls Property Agents in conjunction with Rent4Sure are able to offer an "interest in" renatal income protection policy. If tenancies go wrong and tenants stop paying the rent, ensure that you have your interest registered through your letting agent.image

Rent4Sure are a market leading applicant referencing and property rental income protection company. All Randalls applicants are thoroughly checked and referenced and because of this it is rare that a tenancy will go wrong but there are various reasons why this can happen. The most common being a sudden change of circumstances for the tenant.

If you choose to register with our Rent Protection Cover, you will have an "interest in" the policy with Rent4Sure. This helps to provide peace of mind and security as the Landlord, when letting through Randalls Property Agents.

You only require one policy per property - regardless of the number of tenants. Protection is for the monthly rent of the property and includes legal expenses for serving notices and gaining vacant possession. The rent will continue to be paid until vacant possession has been obtained.

Key Points
  • Protection is subject to all tenants and/or guarantors on the Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) agreement have successfully passed a reference with Rent4Sure.
  • Tenants can be changed during the term of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy as required, subject to successful references.
  • Randalls Property Agents is the insured and must not pass on the policy wording, key facts of certificate of insurance. As the landlord you are NOT the insured but you do have an interest within the property.

For a quote on how much Rent Protection Insurance would be for your property please contact us. Property Protection Insurance is included as a free service for landlords using the Randalls Property Agents "Premium Managed" Service. Details can be found here.

Twiz Fitch

Tagged with: